Guide to Choosing a Legal Entity
Any community group looking to take forward a renewable energy project will need to give considerable attention to having the right legal status.
The Partnership has reviewed the wide range of information available online that is designed to help community groups determine which legal entity is suitable for them. As a result of this review the Partnership has collated a short guide that includes links to some of the best further reading, and produced case studies of the decisions taken by three Devon community groups.
- Community energy organisations from across Devo...
- The SWDCEP General Forum met on the 20th July i...
- 28th September 2015 This free workshop will foc...
- Fossil-fuel consumption subsidies worldwide amo...
- Learn about the opportunities locally for wood ...