Government consultation on solar PV
Government has published a consultation on changes to financial support for solar PV. The full consultation is available here.
- close the Renewables Obligation (RO) to new solar PV with capacity above 5 MW from 1 April 2015. Projects under 5 MW will remain eligible for the RO but projects over 5 MW will have to apply for Contracts for Difference (CfDs).
- split the current ‘degression band’ for projects over 50 kW under the Feed-In Tariffs (FITs) scheme into two, with tariffs for building-mounted solar panels reducing at a slower rate than for ground-mounted solar panels.
- Community energy organisations from across Devo...
- The SWDCEP General Forum met on the 20th July i...
- 28th September 2015 This free workshop will foc...
- Fossil-fuel consumption subsidies worldwide amo...
- Learn about the opportunities locally for wood ...