2014 Renewable Energy Progress Report
RegenSW has published the 2014 Renewable Energy Progress Report
The south west now generates enough renewable electricity in the south west to power over one quarter of all homes. The capacity of renewable electricity in the south west has grown by 37 per cent to nearly 1.2 GW – and the region now generates 8.3 per cent of its electricity from renewables.
The Progress Report also shows the south west leads the way in small and community scale renewables with 21 per cent of projects under the Feed-in Tariff, more than any other UK region, and 14 per cent of the Renewable Heat Incentive projects, second only to Scotland.
- Community energy organisations from across Devo...
- The SWDCEP General Forum met on the 20th July i...
- 28th September 2015 This free workshop will foc...
- Fossil-fuel consumption subsidies worldwide amo...
- Learn about the opportunities locally for wood ...